Internet Marketing Products: SEO Strategies

We optimize your WEBsites and Landing Pages to rank!

SEO ensures that your business ranks high on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo when a consumer is looking for a specific product or service.

This type of Internet or Digital Marketing is referred to as "Organic". Building "organic results" is the process of building authority with the search engines to rank in your local market.

About 30% of SEO is "Onsite", that is optimizing your website. The other 70% is "offsite", which entails a number of strategies depending on the market, industry, target audience, etc.

We'll discuss the geographic areas you wish to reach, demographics of your desired customers and develop a strategy based on these and a number of other factors to make you stand out to your target market. We provide clear monthly reporting. Our Marketing Automation solution ties all of your marketing, social media, and customer engagement into one "Dashboard"! Ask us how Marketing Automation can help you create more qualified leads and see the customer journey to calculate your ROI on every marketing dollar, online & offline.

    © 2018 Minding My Business LLC | Info@HelpMindingMyBusiness.com | 561-463-0542 | West Palm Beach FL 33401

         Member of:      Business Networking Group Palm Beach Business Connection | Bryan Hughses Business Connections